Restorative Dentistry San Rafael, CA
Restore your mouth to its full form and function.
When a tooth is lost, nothing is ever the same. The entire balance of a healthy mouth is lost: the bite goes off, opposing teeth overgrow in unpredictable directions, facial appearance ages.
Restorative dentistry is all about bringing mouths back into use. How? Some of the restorative procedures are:
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
- Wisdom teeth that threaten surrounding molars are removed with impacted extractions.