Dental Services San Rafael, CA
We offer a wide range of dental treatments to fit almost any need.
Dr. Jacqueline Kotula proudly provides dental services for children, adults, and seniors. Our compassionate, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care possible. We use the most advanced techniques to provide care that is tailored to your needs. Please take a look below to see the different treatments provided by Marin Dental Care.
Preventative dentistry means to take care of all the routine cleaning and tooth maintenance, before cavities and tooth decay ever have a chance to form. With proper care and direction, we can reach this goal with all our patients.
- Prevent disease through regular exams and teeth cleanings.
- Detect cancer in its early and most treatable stages with an oral cancer screening.
- Learn how to properly brush your teeth by reading our brushing tips.
- Learn how to properly floss your teeth by reading our flossing tips.
Restorative dentistry improves or restores the function of a person’s natural teeth. Experience and skill in this area of dentistry is crucial because patients often come to us when their teeth have been lost or severely damaged.
- Permanently replace one or more missing teeth with dental implants.
- Securely hold replacement teeth in position with implant dentures.
- Replace your missing teeth with a dental prosthetic like dentures.
- Repair teeth and stop further decay with cavity fillings.
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth with inlays and onlays.
- Repair broken or cracked teeth with dental crowns.
- Replace a missing tooth with a dental bridges.
- Teeth damaged beyond repair can be removed by extractions.
- Wisdom teeth that threaten surrounding molars are removed with impacted extractions.
Are you unhappy with your smile? Our office offers cosmetic procedures that will improve the appearance of your teeth quickly and effectively. We can give you something to smile about…
- Repair stains, cracks/chips and imperfections with porcelain veneers.
- Increase confidence and restore your smile with teeth whitening.
- Replace amalgam fillings or fill minor cavities with tooth-colored fillings.
- Close gaps or repair chips and cracks in your teeth with dental bonding.
- Reshape and sculpt the gum line using a gum lift.
Marin Dental Care is here when you need us most! We offer general and emergency dental services for the whole family throughout San Rafael and the surrounding area. Whether you have a toothache, sports injury, chipped or broken teeth, lost a crown or filling, issues with dentures, or any other dental emergency we can relieve your pain and correct the problem.
Relieve your pain, contact Marin Dental Care today.
We are committed to providing quality services in a comfortable and relaxing atmosphere. All of the different treatment options and associated fees will be discussed prior to your treatment so that you are able to make an informed decision regarding your dental health. We even offer affordable financing options through CareCredit®.
There are several ways to treat periodontal (gum) disease. Periodontal disease is an infection of the gums and/or surrounding soft tissue. Caused by a buildup of bacteria, the best way to prevent such infections is to practice good brushing, flossing, and nutrition every day.
- Treat gum disease on an ongoing basis with periodontal maintenance.
- Tough buildup on teeth is removed with ultrasonic cleaning.
- Plaque, calcification, and buildup are removed with scaling and root planing.
- Periodontal infections can be more effectively eliminated with laser treatment
- Gum disease can be treated and prevented with pocket reduction surgery.
- Excessive gum tissue can be reshaped with crown lengthening.
- Gum recession that’s led to resorption can be treated with guided bone regeneration.
Each tooth in your mouth sits in bone and is surrounded by gum tissue. Approximately two-thirds of each tooth (the root portion) is in the jaw bone. Inside every tooth is a canal or canals (usually depending on the number of roots the tooth has). Each canal has a vein, artery, and nerve in it.
- Relive a painful or infected tooth with root canal treatment.
- Infections are drained and treated with an abscess removal.
- Deep stains in treated teeth can be lightened with internal bleaching.
Marin Dental Care is proud to provide orthodontic services for children, teenagers, and adults. During your treatment here, know that our caring, professional team is dedicated to providing the highest level of care using the most modern techniques and technology, and we sincerely look forward to seeing all your newly created smiles!
- Invisibly straighten your child’s teeth without metal braces using Invisalign Teen®.
The field of dentistry is always changing, and at Marin Dental Care, we have developed an effective strategy of incorporating new advancements in technology while also maintaining traditional and proven methods.
As your local San Rafael dentists, we always have your interest at heart and embrace all the new technologies that improve the quality of care that our patients receive.